domingo, 20 de outubro de 2019

Desconcentração...a mesma sensação..fora do tempo e do espaço. Nada me diz nada...
"why don't you give yourself a break? I'm just a fool..." Perhaps this is the reason...and I am just a fool indeed...
I shouldn't be here...just shouldn't ...I still can't find the point of this...nothing good comes out of it...except for the money...that's the only point so far ...which makes me worse than them... not good!...
I'm still alone surrounded by strangers in an oddly strange land...do not feel the same as they do, do not adjust..there is no charm, no mistery, no romantic ideas of changing the world...those were killed sometime earlier in the beginning of this bad move... only the same plain misery every day!...maybe tomorrow!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário